HondaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HondaScape

#1 Private Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilspeedy15

exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Empty
PostSubject: exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.   exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Honda since there is not alot of pplayers at the moment could you change the exp rates back for skilling, prayer, and slayer?
Back to top Go down
Honda
Server Owner/Coder
Server Owner/Coder

PostSubject: Re: exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.   exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Sorry but no. I like hard leveling servers because leveling to fast makes it boring after ur 126.

Thanks,
Honda
Back to top Go down
https://hondascape.board-directory.net
crystal

PostSubject: Re: exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.   exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 pm

why would u want such easy lvling? the exp rate is fine as it is its not like u need to go freak out cuz omg it took u a while to actually get some skills
Back to top Go down
lilspeedy15

PostSubject: Re: exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.   exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 pm

i said for them because there the hardest to train it was something i wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.   exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

exp rates for skilling, prayer, and slayer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HondaScape :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: